We have two identical services at 9.30 and 11.15 on Sunday mornings (except in July and August when we hold one service at 10.30).
What to expect
A typical service at Crossroads goes something like this..
- a friendly welcome
- a time of singing - songs are mostly contemporary but we mix in some hymns too. Of course, you don’t have to sing if you don’t want to!
- next up are news items and children and youth are invited to join their programmes; there's a creche for babies
- prayer follows for issues affecting our community, the church and the wider world
- then a bible based message by the pastor or a guest speaker where we explore the word of God together and what it means for us in our daily lives
- after the service there is an opportunity to ask for prayer on any issue
- you are also invited to share a cup of tea or coffee, meet members of the congregations and talk with the pastors
- services are approx 90 minutes
On the first Sunday of every month we take communion together. This is when we remember Christ’s sacrifice on the cross for us. Again, if you don’t want to participate in communion, you don’t have to.
We are not just made up of those who have found personal faith. We have plenty of people with questions, doubts and hang-ups. If that describes you – you won’t feel out of place. We’d love to see you at Crossroads Ferney. If you have any questions about church services or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or using the form below.